Seduce your audience into anything using sales psychology
Whether it’s in a job interview, sales training, or just in the bar with your friends, if you’re in sales, you’ll hear the “Sell me this pen,” challenge eventually. How you respond can land you the job, skyrocket your career, and make you the superhero of your circle – or leave you looking like an idiot.
Of course, it’s a trick question.
In How to Sell a Pen – Really international sales trainer Paul Democritou shows you how to handle being put on the spot, and in the process provides a simple, solid, and sure-fire sales process that anyone can use to master the art of selling anything to anyone.
In it, you will learn:
- The very first thing you should do when challenged to “Sell me this pen”
- Why the sale isn’t about the product or service on offer, and what is really at stake
- How to bypass objections and rejections once and for all
- What your customer wants from you, and how to deliver it every time without fail
- How to cement yourself in your customer’s mind as the only supplier for whatever you sell
- How to keep your motivation high when sales are down
With Paul as your mentor, you’ll never shy away from a sales challenge again, secure in the knowledge you can seduce any audience into anything using psychology.